Sunday, February 21, 2010

Arrow Porcelain Mark Anyone Care To Help Me Edit A Poem?

Anyone care to help me edit a poem? - arrow porcelain mark

I have a poem I wrote last month and just tried to change it, but could be better. So I thought to come here and ask for advice, suggestions, criticism and / or comments:]

That's what I work - it has no title.

We are all just a bunch of thugs Heart
Trapped in a shaker glass irregularly
waiting to drown,
the countdown.
I'm losing my own mind
and breaking the behind China.
This malware in my brain
He infect and cause pain.
Since there is nothing to gain but a crust on the skin.
And dark in this snow storm that we all tremble and shake;
I found a way to get an arrow in the quiver.
I will uploadto identify this target, the brand
then hide your eyes Fade to Black.

Thank you in advance:] I once wrote, if I upset me, he was a disaster from the beginning. > \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;

No comments:

Post a Comment