Thursday, February 11, 2010

How Do U Get An Abscess Hello.. I Have A Abscessed Tooth And Have Got A Question.?

Hello.. I have a abscessed tooth and have got a question.? - how do u get an abscess

I had an abscessed tooth for about a week now (thats the time it hurt me anyway), and recently received some anti-Botic amoxicilan why, 500mg. I fight for the Botic 4 days now, and I still have pain in the tooth. How long does it take to make the pain go away, is another matter, the pain got worse when I sleep at night. I have an appointment with a dentist, but its freaking in 3 weeks, and I called a dentist and they all do this is no big deal. That is not my first teeth abscesses, but help is by far the worst pain chat .. PLEASE, what can I do to the pain I went through bottles and multple Orajel Anbesol, both with benzocaine in them. I have a little swelling, but not too much, and the tooth is the problem is one of the mand the upper front teeth. Another thing is that I know that smoking is bad, but smoking causes the worst? When I sometimes.So smoke may actually worsen the pain, the time it takes to kill against Botic to the pain, struggle, and another thing to kill anyone have any tips for me, which will help the pain while I wait for the infection has disappeared. Thank U: P

3 comments:

PenPress said...

I hope that the following items that you give some useful information:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article ...

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article ...

Hope you feel better soon.

Martha Y said...

An abscess is a bad ant tooth gum infection
who take the drug of choice that occurs, more than 7 to 10 days after infection, Advil work for you --

fritzsfr... said...

first antibiotics did not really kill the pain, kill the infection. You need an analgesic for pain, but help against biotic. Ask your dentist!

Post a Comment